So I found this tag here and thought I’d give it a go, so without further ado…
Would you rather…
1. Read only trilogies or stand alones?
I would have to say trilogies because some of my favourite books are part of trilogies – although some are being extended – like The Illuminae Files, Nevernight Chronciles, The Chemical Garden trilogy and so many more.
2. Read only female or male authors?
Now this is difficult because I like both male and female authors. Personally, I would say that men tend to write action better and women tend to know more about romance but this isn’t exclusive. For example, Jay Kristoff, write some beautiful romance scenes in Nevernight and Godsgrave and likewise, Sarah J Maas writes some kick ass actions scenes in both the Throne of Glass series and The Court of Thorns and Roses series.
3. Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?
Amazon, definitely Amazon because I buy most of my books used, the only time I buy from places like Barnes & Noble is when I want a specific edition of a book.
4. All books become movies or t.v. shows?
MOVIES! All night long and this is for one reason: The ShadowhunterChronicles. I loved the City of Bones movie but the Shadowhunters T.V. show was absolutely pants!
5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
5 books per week because that is what I generally more and more.
6. Be a professional reviewer or author?
I would love to be both but at this moment in time I am a professional reviewer so I will have to go with that.
7. Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven’t read before?
This is really difficult because I love new books but I’d have to say my top 20 books because I read them over and over again anyway.
8. Be a librarian or book seller?
Librarian, Niah’s Library at the Red Church is my preference for working location. 😉
9. Only read your favorite genre, or every genre except your favorite?
Favourite genre: FANTASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So diverse.
10. Only read physical books or eBooks?
Physical books, I am not an e-book fan.