So the Hedgeathon Summer reading challenge has been running from June 1st to July 30th. You have to read 12 books from different categories all of which will be listed below. Here’s how I am doing so far with about 4 1/2 weeks left to go.
- A classic- (LORD OF THE FLIES – WILLIAM GOLDING) READ
2. Overly-hyped – (THRONE OF GLASS – SARAH J MAAS) READ
3. By an indie author– (A HOLE IN THE ICE – McCALLUM J. MORGAN) NEED TO READ
4. Something you normally wouldn’t read- (THE LOVERS’ TANGO – MARK RUBINSTEIN) READ
5. Actually a novella– (MR. M – STELLA LANCASER) READ
6. Over 400 pages- (THE COMPLETE ALCATRAZ – BRANDON SANDERSON) READ
7. A movie as well– (CITY OF GLASS – CASSANDRA CLARE) READ
8. A true story– (MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA – ARTHUR GOLDEN) READ
9. Recommended by a friend– (FLOWERS IN THE ATTIC – V.C. ANDREWS) READ
10. A retelling– (WRATH AND THE DAWN – RENNE AHDIEH) READ
11.One you bought only because of the cover– (COLD SPELL – JACKSON PEARCE) NEED TO READ
12. About a road trip- (SINCE YOU’VE BEEN GONE – MORGAN MATSON) NEED TO READ
So about half way into this challenge I am 9 categories down with only 3 to go with over a month to read them I have this challenge in the bag.